Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Tribute to "Holding Moments"

Things Veronica's drunken boyfriend said:

When asked if he was asleep:
"You'll never fall asleep again, I promise."

Out of nowhere:
"Look at the halfscreen, everyone is wearing robes!"
"Everyone has that type of phone. People just walk in with their homes."
"Are you sleeping through the evolution tomorrow baby?"

He sits up out of nowhere so we naturally ask what he's doing:
"I'm waiting for it to fucking scroll down for me. It eliminates all other competition."

In response to seeing me text:
"What are you telling your country bumpkin?!?!"

What do you want to do?:
"Yeah sounds fine." (what sounds fine?) "whatever you said." (what did i say?) "something about cupcakes."

Promise me you won't die:
"Don't worry not in the car." (Stevie we're not in the car.) "Oh did you get the gate open?" (Stevie, we've been in your apartment for the past two hours.) (opens eyes) "How did you get in here?!?!?!"

Diagnosis:

Wernicke's aphasia, Dementia, Alcoholism

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for you tipping your hat to me! I cannot wait to see what he will say this weekend, or who else will need to be carried?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha!!!!!

    Oh my god, now the whole internet knows!

    ReplyDelete